In case of mobile operations, possible observation routes must be considered requiring a thoroughly researched moving profile or operational area of the persons or of the area under surveillance. Sufficient technical reserves must be dimensioned so that it is ensured that the person under surveillance can not escape because of the surroundings or during mobile operations. The different kinds of observation require the most different kinds of observation vehicles. Here, larger carrier vehicles are used. These PKI 3310 Observation Vehicle Basic Van Series (Mercedes Sprinter, Ducato, Izuzu, Toyota, etc.), as well as our Basic Series, can be offered with a wide variety of equipment. Thanks to their generous spacing, these vehicles are ideally suited for long-time observations. Versions with on-board sanitary facilities allow non stop observation periods of up 72h. Air-conditioned with up to 3 workplaces, even complete mobile command centres can be created according to the desired equipment. The electromagnetically shielded cabins are of course provided with the respective ventilation systems. As a result of the generous spacing, direction finder systems, panorama surveillance, passive/active GSM monitoring, surveillance server applications, both manned and as remote versions, are available. The stand-alone, extremely inconspicuous power generation enables extremely long observation times, too. It is even possible to integrate inconspicuous satellite communication into such vehicles.
Equipment variants / Examples of the Observation Vehicle Basic Van Series
- Long-time audio/video/RF monitoring. Directly around the vehicle and externally.
- Complete active/passive GSM monitoring
- Evaluation and analysis workplaces with corresonding equipment for up to 72h long-time operations.
- Central command centre for BASIC/CAR remote vehicles
- Stand-alone remote system with extremely long operating time.
- As the most different requirements ask for a wide variety of equipment, these vehicles are tailored to the customer´s specifications.