The information gained by means of video or audio surveillance must be evaluated and for further operation planning it must possibly also be forwarded. To bundle the information flow of the different sources, we developed our mobile PKI 6000 Mobile Audio / Video Surveillance Centre. Thanks to its modular design, it is highly configurable and for operations it can be perfectly matched to the equipment used in advance. Via various internal receivers, the audio and video transmitters used can be received centrally and can be forwarded or recorded. Control, recording or forwarding of the information gained is carried out with a separate laptop. Its user-friendly software allows a rapid configuration of additional transmitters or receivers during an operation.
Mobile Audio / Video Surveillance Centre
Product number: PKI 6000
- Dimensions: Central unit 41 x 22 x 40 cm
- Power supply: 230 V AC / 50 HZ – 12 V DC, built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (operating time: max. 4.5 h)
- Multi-band receiver (further modules possible)
- Frequency range: 10 MHz – 3 GHz
- Demodulation: AM, FM, WFM, COFDM, QPSK
- Antenna connection: BNC
- Audio connection: IN/OUT RCA,
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm,
- Video connection: IN/OUT RCA
- Internal audio and video recording on SD cards up to 64 GB.
- Control screen: 10.4″ TFT
- Built-in loudspeaker,
- LAN network connection, optionally with GSM/UMTS modem for data communication.
- Control laptop connection via USB