Monitoring Hardware – Components and options
Normally a cluster of several sensors is used to monitor several MNOs in parallel. Each sensor housing in a cluster can either perform a scan (required at least in time in each cluster – no SIM card is needed) and monitor one MNO (one SIM card required) in parallel. Or the sensor housings can be used with 2 SIMs and monitor two additional MNOs in parallel.
Optional GPS/GLONASS function to detect interference and spoofing.
Optional WiFi module for protected data upload into an existing wireless infrastructure
Optional humidity, temperature, air pressure, gas and radioactivity sensors
Military grade die-cast and current-coated Aluminim housing, IP65 with extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +75°C. Built-in stainless steel mast and adapter for wall mounting.
LAN connections and PoE:
IP65 Ethernet connections (Harting type), PoE power supply and integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.at) for easy daisy-chaining of up to 4 devices.
Two high-quality broadband outdoor antennas for international frequency coverage and a standard N type antenna connector for antenna removal.
Monitoring Hardware – Inner Front Panel & Clustering
Protected front panel:
To prevent environmental influences and manipulation, the front panel is located inside the waterproof housing (under the top cover).
2 integrated SIM card readers or optional remote SIM solution
Protection against unauthorised interference:
Secured housing and capacitive tamper protection against device tampering.
Built-in temperature and acceleration sensors to measure system integrity.
Typical Cluster Installation:
For regular indoor or outdoor installations, multiple sensors (covering several MNOs in parallel) can be connected and powered by daisy-chaining up to 4 sensors with a PoE power supply.
Accessories – Customer-specific accessories and spare parts
|Power Supplies||PoE power supplies in industrial quality|
|15W PoE power supply to supply 1 sensor|
|30W LT PoE+ power supply for supply of up to 3 sensors on request|
|60W LT power supply to supply up to 6 sensors on request|
|Mounting accessories||Various antenna and mast mounting accessories on request, please consult our partners|
|PoE lightning surge protection device for outdoor use||High-quality surge protection device to protect the Ethernet indoors from lightning strikes that can come from the outdoor devices|
|Coaxial cabling||Low-loss M&P cable, UV-resistant, wide temperature range -40°C - 70°C with 2x N-connectors for split applications in customized length|
|Coaxial high-performance lightning and surge protection||Gas Discharge Tube Suppressor Type operating p to 3GHz including Ziglar rod contact|
|LAN Cabling||Cat-5-Cstom cable (outdoor, UV protection), with proprietary Harting type connector and open ends|
|DSL modems||DSL in industrial quality (ADSL, VDSL, ANNEX A, ANNEX B) Modems for DIN rail mounting and 4G gateways on request|
|Power supply in the car||With this PoE power supply, the device can be fed from direct current sources with a voltage between 11V-28V for mobile applications (cars, taxis, buses). It includes automatic shutdown and advanced transient protection|
Accessories – Antennas
Standard antenna (supplied with the sensor)
Broadband antenna (pentaband) for indoor and outdoor use, where the antenna is directly connected to the sensor.
Material ABS, waterproof to IP65. / Connector type N (male)
High quality Omni-antenna Vertical polarization
Indoor and outdoor use for outdoor applications where the antenna is separated from the sensor
|Frequency range||MHz 650 - 960 / 1695 - 2700|
|Input||1 x N socket (requires a gender-changing cable 2x N plug)|
|Wind load (at 150 km/h)||6N, 1.3lbf|
|Height||194 mm, 7.6 inch|
|Radome||Fibreglass, colour, white|
|Mounting||One-hole mounting (16 mm / 0.6 inch diameter) on surfaces of max. 10 mm/ 0.4 inch thickness|
Special antenna solutions
For directional antennas (Yagi-Uda or patch type) please contact our technical service.
Available versions and product codes Sensors
- Sensor Global Version with activated GPS
- (1 scanner (no SIM), 1 MNO monitor (1 SIM))
- Sensor activated without GPS
- (In most applications two GPS-enabled sensors per sensor cluster are sufficient to transmit the position of the respective measurement cluster
- (2 SIM cards for monitoring 2 MNOs)
- With activated GPS and WiFi
Technical Data 7500.02 (4G version)
- 2 x LAN connection (RJ45), Faster Ethernet (100MBit/s) (IEEE802.3u)
- 4 x status LED
- 2 x SIM card reader
- 2 x N Antenna connection (socket, jack), 50
- 2 x MCX connectors for external WiFi and GNSS antenna (not accessible from outside)
Frequency bands (4G sensor)
- EMRA version, Korea, Tahiland (7500.02.E)
- LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B5/B7/B8/B20
- LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41
- GSM: B3/B8
- Version North America (7500.02.A) LTE FDD: B2/B4/B 12
- Version North America (7500.02.V)
- LTE FDD: B4/B 13
- 4, 5GHz compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2×2)
- Channel bandwidth: 20MHz, 22MHz, 40MHz
- Encryption: WEP64/128, WPA, EPA2, TKIP, WAPI, AES
Antenna GNSS/WiFi (optional)
- Combined multiband antenna (WiFi + GPS + GLONASS), IP67
Mobile phone antennas
- Two external pentaband antennas for omnidirectional QWL antennas with 190mm length
- Immunity to electromagnetic fields: 3V/m (EN-61000-4-3) Immunity to ESD: 4 kV contact discharge and 8kV air discharge (RN61000-4-2)
- Dimensions (without antennas): 300 x 195 x 80mm
- Weight: 2100g
- Material: Die-cast aluminium housing with TPE seals and UV-protected powder coating.
- Colour: metallic silver (comparable with RAL 9006)
- LTE: -100dBm, GSM – 109dBm
- GPS: 16 channels, GLONASS: 14 channels
- OpenVPN, AES256
Regulations and standards of compliance
- CE, FCC
- LAN cable 2xRJ45, black, UTP, length 0.4m, IP65, 2 Harting connectors for daisy chaining
- Dummy plug (IP65)
- Harting PushPull connector, Cat. 6, Class E for customized crimping
- User manual
- Safety Instructions
- 2 antennas (indoor and outdoor)
- Wall and mast mounting adapter
- PoE power supply for indoor use IEEE 802.3af, 10/100MB PSA16U-480, input: 90 – 264VAC (IEC320-C14 socket), output 15.4W (please order the regional power cable separately)
Available language version: English
- Operating temperature -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +165°F)
- Storage temperature -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +165 °F)
- Protection of the encapsulation: IP65 (IEC EN60529), IPX8
- Power supply: PoE, IEEE 802.11. at (max. 30W)
- Power consumption: 7W