Protecting military and VIP convoys from the threat of Radio/Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIEDs) road-side bombs has become challenge and task in many parts of the world. The PKI 6975 High Power DDS Convoy Jammer System implements the most effective and reliable RF jamming technology and is equipped with a fully-integrated broadband jamming system. This equipment can cover continuously and simultaneously all the RF communication frequencies 20-6000MHz which are most commonly used by terrorists to detonate road-side bombs (RCIEDs). Vehicle is customized with special RF protection for full protection of the driver and passengers.
The PKI 6975 system management, including activation, control and operation, is carried out through a wired remote control unit installed covertly inside the driver’s console unit. Once the system is activated, it transmits a unique noise signal which creates a „Firewall“ between the transmitter (terrorist) and its receiver (explosive device). Antennas can be camouflaged in a roof box or visibly mounted to the car.
PKI 6975 is equipped with considerable security mechanisms which ensure continuous operation. Power amplifiers are overload-proof and switch off automatically when the antenna matching fails. The transmitting power of the single frequency bands can be controlled separately. The individual antenna sockets per frequency range allow an optimal coverage. It has a user-friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) display and control.
|Frequency Range||20 - 6000MHz|
|Total RF Power||Up to 1300W|
|Jammer Module Number||12|
|Channel Number||Up to 40 bands|
|Cooling System||Systematic Smart Cooling System|
|System Protection||VSWR, Over-voltage, Over-current|
|Jamming Source||Digital Signal Source Technology|
|Remote Control||Wired remote control unit|
|Antenna Type||High Gain Omnidirectional Antennas|
|Number of Antennas||10 - 12|
|Vehicle Platform||Off-road four-wheel drive car|
|Total Power Consumption||Max. 4500VA, (+28VDC)|
|Battery Back Up Capacity||200AH/+28VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-35°C to +65°C|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 80%|
|Size||970 x 600 x 470mm|
|Net weight||Approx. 95Kg|
Features of the PKI 6975 High Power DDS Convoy Jammer:
- 12 modules plug and play design, facilitate for future power upgrading, change and maintenance. Any malfunction on a particular module with never interferes with the normal operation for the other modules.
- The housing is a Mil-spec standard case, shockproof and drop-resistance, available for the vehicle running in a worse field environment.
- Up to 40 frequency bands. All jamming modules designed by DDS technology.
- Operators are able to regulate the working frequency band and output power of each module through the software. Configuring a specific frequency band can ensure the internal communication in emergency situations.
- System operation can be performed in the driver’s console unit. Each module can be switched put ON/OFF. Backup battery or generator system can be optional.
- Equipped with high power generator to ensure excellent low noise operational capabilities.
- Integrated smart active cooling system to make sure the device is working constantly.
- Selection of turn-key, „ready-to-drive“ solutions to the threat of road-side bombs and organized riots can be available as required.